Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Welcome from Kory

Welcome and Thanks for checking out our site!  DeHaan Baseball was established to help serve the needs of players and their parents by bringing elite, professional instruction and training to our local neighborhoods.

When I was growing up in Pella, Iowa, I would have given anything to talk and learn from a former Major League baseball player.  Through hard work, resiliency, and a willingness to be uncommon, I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to play in the Major Leagues.  Now as a professional baseball coach, I am able to serve and teach aspiring Big League players what it will take to play at the highest level.

I have gained valuable experience from playing and coaching over the years, and I still have much to learn.  Our desire at DeHaan Baseball is to meet you where you are at, communicate how we can best serve you, and then form a growth plan we can both commit to.

We understand that Rome was not built in a day, and neither will your baseball mechanics and habits be transformed over night.  Together, we will trust in the process knowing that every day we need to show up ready to learn and grow our talents and abilities towards championship baseball.

I am looking forward to working with you as we pursue baseball excellence together!

Sincerely,

Kory DeHaan

No comments:

Post a Comment